Friday, July 17, 2009

Guns, Archery, and Stuff

Just got back from shooting guns tonight. I do that, and archery, through a local 4-H club called Trigger Time (I know, it's not the best name, but it's actually much less juvenile than it sounds :). If you ask me (don't bother, I'll just tell you anyway) I'd say I prefer archery. I'm one of the people who keeps on hoping that someday they'll find a way to get into this fantasy world, and what would be more useful then, gun-shooting, or archery? And archery's just so more...cooler. The guns make that 'bang' sound and they're really not that great for stealth missions. And I'd much prefer to wear an arm-guard, finger-tab, and quiver then a set of glasses. That get all foggy when it's hot out.

Izori

P.S. Ëarwen, if you haven't noticed my comment yet, it'd be great if you can translate my name into real Elvish! You'd probably need my first name, right?

2 comments:

Catherine WhiteRose ~*~ said...

I agree with you, archery is better (in my oppinion) then gun-shooting. We are doing a 4-H thing today! :)

Dinalla

Izori said...

Really? I didn't know that you do 4-H!