I really can't.
This is the first time I have ever completely shocked myself with my story, and I also made myself cry for the very first time in my story.
I just killed my main character.
WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!!!!!
I'm making plans to get her back to life...I hope. Good thing its an allegory, so maybe I can have this a sort of allegory for the story of Lazarus.
But I still can't believe this! *sniff* My characters have completely run off with my NaNoWriMo story! Now one is about to be tortured, one is believed to be dead, one has been tragically shot in the back by an arrow, and now one has been killed!
*sniff*
Poor Elizabeth.
...whoa, read that out loud! Sniff, poor Elizabeth. It rhymes!
Okay, random person here...
5 comments:
O.O
Uh-oh!
Funny how they take on a life (or death) of their own, isn't it?
I know how you feel!
Yes, I understand completely! My characters are running off as well, and I just killed the only person that could help them escape from where they are! :/
(o_0)....... I just can't bring myself to kill any of my characters.... i'm over run with them, but fall in love with a little bit of each..... so even if I could bring them back to life, i wouldn't force myself to kill them in the first place...
talk to ivorydancer: she can't write a story without killing at least half of the characters.
0.0 is right. :)
hope you can work it out! :P
Post a Comment