Sunday, November 1, 2009

NANOWRIMO!!!!!!

It's here! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem.

I will be writing a LOT, so I'm sorry, but my blog (s) will be a little neglected. However, I've scheduled some posts including...


A caption contest

Chapter 8 of my Elandai book

Weekly Debates

And more!


As a matter of fact, my caption contest starts tomorrow. So stay tuned, folks!


2 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that you won't be getting on your blog much. :( But, I'm excited to hear about a caption contest! I've done a lot of those lately and I've realized how fun they are. I want to participate in one, not *have* one! lol :D

~Eldarwen

Christian Miles said...

Sweet! Can't wait for the debates! Elves against Dwarves was fun. :D
Good luck on NanoWrimo! I know a ton of people who are doing that this year. I hope you meet your goal!