YAY! IT'S SNOWING! OVER 20 INCHES, AND IT'S NOT GOING TO MELT FOR A WHILE!!!!!
Can you tell I'm excited?!? You should have seen me yesterday!
Anyway, I played outside in the snow a LOT today, even though it's dry and powdery and not much for sledding. And it's SO deep! You could fall backward off of my friend's fence and not feel a thing. And I really need to finish up Erestor's present, so goodbye!
Izori
3 comments:
We have two feet as well!!!! This is most our state has had a very long time. I can't even remember having this much snow! (There was a blizzard here in '96, but that was 13 + years ago)
No way! I can't even imagine getting that much snow!
I just found your blog and I LOVE it!
I am a fellow writer and I am following and look forward to reading the rest of your posts!
Love and blessings,
Cassie
http://insidecassiesmind.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment