Mom finally got my internet up on my laptop, so now I'm posting on it! Kinda looks weird, but I'll get used to it.
Anyhoo...had piano lessons today, and after looking at the symptoms, my teacher thinks that it's actually not carpal tunnel syndrome, but tendonitis. She said I should go to the doctors for a professional opinion, but being a piano teacher, she's been around a lot of cases of CTS and tendonitis. She actually had tendonitis really recently.
And yes, theoretically I shouldn't be typing.
Izori
2 comments:
Ouch! I'll be praying. And I can't sincerely say that I want you to stop typing. lol
I'm sorry your wrists are bothering you. So, you thought it was carpal tunnel and now you know it's tendonitis? I've never been able to figure out the difference between the two. Actually, it probably wouldn't be too hard to figure out if I just asked someone :)
Back in March '08, I got tendonitis in my left wrist, and was no fun! I couldn't play piano, and had to wear a brace for three weeks, plus some medication. The brace didn't bother me, just a little awkward.
Post a Comment