Saturday, January 16, 2010

Writer's Daybook

WRITER'S DAYBOOK
Entry 5

What time is it...10:41 AM

I'm feeling...productive!

Outside is...cold and overcast *sighs*. Perfect writing weather.

Today I...got up at 6:30 to play on RuneScape with Erestor. He really wanted to.

I am hearing...Luthien recite the alphabet.

I am hoping...that I can write a lot today, or as much as I can with my aches and pains!

I'm looking forward to...today for no particular reason.

I am glad that...I already wrote a good deal today.

What I'm currently working on writing-wise...script for my friend.

What I just finished reading...'Return of the King' by J.R.R. Tolkien.

What I'm hoping to read...no plans.

Writing buddy who I talked to last...igirl.

Writing tip of the week...I usually emphasize that you shouldn't let a long time elapse between writing, because that's a prime start for procrastination. This time, I'm going to say that sometimes it may be good to get away from a story a little. Now I'm practically bursting with cool ideas! Not to boast or anything.

Number of words I wrote this week...Maybe 1,000

What time is it...10:45 AM

Izori

No comments: