Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yeah, I know, this is my second post in a day.

But I'm bored.

Therefore, I shall number my thoughts.

#1. I just found out that we're going to be doing a homeschooling Science Fair along with Presentation Day. Because of that, I seriously don't think I'll be doing a presentation for Presentation Day that will involve a lot of work...like the 'Dragons Exist' thing. I'll probably demonstrate how to...uh, make a salad? I don't know. Ideas are welcome!

#2. I just started the sequel to my NaNoWriMo book. I have a feeling that it will be very neglected during these busy months.

#3. In February (coming fast--my goodness!) my family's going to have a 'Healthy Month'. So we're going to eat healthy, and I'm going to try to exercise once every day.

#4. Enawe is still here.

#5. I really should write something in present tense. It's very fun!

#6. I got the new Bionicle book out of the library. It's very good for a book written about action figures. Y'know how those can get. Once I was reading the book adaption of some movie, and it was horrible! I could write better than the author when I was EIGHT YEARS OLD!

#7. I can hear Luthien and Enawe yelling about popcorn in the family room. Interesting...

#8. Lol. Enawe just came into the room and told me that we were going to have popcorn because it tasted good.

Enawe: We eat it like this, Enwee! *makes motions of politely eating popcorn*

Me (Enwee): Really? Well, I eat it like this! *makes motions of shoving popcorn in my mouth like there's no tomorrow*

Enawe thought it was hilarious.

#9. Remember that book that I used to write on here? I think y'all have figured out that I stopped writing it. I'm just too busy. However, I would LOVE to write a second draft of it when I have the time.

#10. I think I've finally figured out what I'd like the major in: music. That may change. If I'm accepted into the high school soccer team that I'm going to try out for this spring, I may spend all of my collage time in sports and just major in communications.

#11. I've figured out that I absolutely LOVE Celtic/Gaelic sounding names. Colleen, Mairead, Meav, Aryn, Ian, Sean, Orlaugh (I think that's how you spell it), Fiona...

#12. I can remember the lowly days when I was excited because I had ten followers. Now I have 44! I should celebrate sometime.

#13. Y'know, this blog is lacking spice. Maybe I should have a caption contest? It's still 'bout a month away from this blog's 1st anniversary.

I should get off now.

Izori

No comments: