Sunday, January 31, 2010

Randomness

Today we went to church. We we're on nursery duty with another family, and it was REALLY FUN!! One of the babies has the same name as Erestor, and he would only want to be held by him. Likewise, another baby had the name I would have had if I was a boy, and he really liked me. What a coincidence!

Then a family invited us to go to their house for lunch after church. We had AN ABSOLUTE BLAST!!!! I made a cake with their oldest girl, who's a year or two younger than me. And then we talked. And talked. And talked. And talked. And did I mention that we talked? Lol.

I'm wearing one of those bracelets that has the magnetic ends. Y'know, where instead of clipping it together, they just stick? They're very handy. And now it's sticking to the metal part of the keyboard. Which was kind of annoying until I took it off.

I edited like crazy yesterday! Therefore, my hands hurt. They were nearly healed, but hey, it was the book or my wrists. And y'all know what I chose. =D

Izori

No comments: