Sunday, January 10, 2010

Writer's Daybook, among a few other things

Sorry I haven't been doing the 'Writer's Daybook' thing lately. It's SO hard to type with these what-ever-you-call-thems on my wrists.

WRITER'S DAYBOOK
Entry 4

What time is it...3:13 PM

I'm feeling...bored.

Outside is...cold but sunny.

Today I...went to church.

I am hearing...Luthien playing with Galdor.

I am hoping...that I will be able to work on my book really soon. Have a great idea for it!

I'm looking forward to...idk.

I am glad that...the sermon at church was really great!

What I'm currently working on writing-wise...nothin'.

What I just finished reading...'Shadow of the Bear' by Regina Doman, for the second time in a row. Really odd for me to re-read something that quick.

What I'm hoping to read...'The Wish' by Gail Carson Levine.

Writing buddy who I talked to last...uh...I think igirl.

Writing tip of the week...don't get CTS!!!

Number of words I wrote this week...none.

What time is it...3:17

And now I get to tell you something that I'm really elated about.

I FOUND OUT HOW TO SING !!!

Okay, y'know how when you talk, your throat vibrates? Well, when you sing, your throat isn't supposed to be vibrating. Instead, you should be singing more from your stomach. As weird as that sounds.

Anyway, I was singing with my throat vibrating, and for that reason I wasn't able to go as high or sound as clear as I thought I could. But guess what I found out!? If I imitate Meav Ni Mhaolhatha (if that's how you spell her name), my throat doesn't vibrate! Isn't that cool! So now I can sing REALLY high!!

Okay...kind of random.

Hope all y'all have a nice day *grins at Earwen*

Izori

2 comments:

Catherine Morland said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed The Shadow of the Bear. :D I wouldn't reccomend The Wish, though...

iGirl said...

PLEASE teach me how to sing like that I have been trying for YEARS! :( (OK,maybe not years) but I still can't do it.Of course, I can't go as high as you, but I figured out a way to not to crack! :) I love these smiley face thing-ies.