Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just call me 'absent-minded'...

...but I just realized that this is my 310th post on this blog! So...happy 310th post to me!

Okay, that's too short to be an official post.

Um...I'm making up my own language! I'll use it in Sarea. Tip: if you make a language, make it really similar to the language you are most comfortable with. That way it's easier for you to learn. Mine is really more like a dialect based off of English, with Gaelic and Hebrew (and other) pronunciations.

Izori

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good tip... I have a language too (for my novel), mostly Latin-based with some Gaelic. It's really easy for me to speak, but sounds all mystical to other people. So it works really well. I call it Terrian Elvish, because Terria is my "world", but its really name is Fe'uma, or "common tongue". I've been working on it since I was about seven now.

Eldarwen said...

You go girl! 310 posts? That's a lot! I just had a short "celebration" for my 300th post. Anyway, congrats and have fun making up your own language! ;)

Bekah said...

You're making a language? You brave soul. :)

Happy 310th post! :)

Bekah