Well, the time came for my parents and I to have a serious talk...about college. I'm going to be going into high school next year, so I think it's about time to evaluate all of my goals.
This is so hard, though! All these classes...Mom and Dad were talking to me and telling me all this stuff I need to do, like forms and such, for college, and I'm just sitting there going, "Huh? College?! I'm 13!!"
Linguistics sounds interesting, but so does English. I really want to do music (if I DO have carpal tunnel, then I can still sing) and Mom would also like me to take practical classes like Accounting. And I also want to do sports. Soccer, to be exact.
I suppose I'll have it figured out when I'm 18.
Also, another hard part--deciding WHICH college to go to.
Ah, the relaxation of the teenage years.
Not.
Izori
2 comments:
Getting ready for college isn't all that bad.
If I may advertise a college......
Northland International University, formerly known as Northland Baptist Bible College is where I'm going next fall and is a great biblical college with a lot of different majors, including music and I believe english.
: ) good luck though, wherever you decide to go.
Just remember to pray a lot. :D I've been amazed at some of the things God has worked out for me as I've been getting ready for college!
Post a Comment