1. Do you like chocolate? Yeah.
2. Can you climb trees? Yes.
3. What continent would you like to visit? Europe.
4. What Chinese year where you born in? *sigh*. The rat. Good grief, why RAT? Why not something cool like dragon or tiger?
5. Are you a terrible artist? Nope!
6. List three movies you can't stand watching: Uh...Bibleman. Don't get me wrong--it's absolutely great that they're teaching kids stuff about the Bible. But seriously. There is no reason that it has to be so...CHEESY! And I can't think of any others.
7. Do you like to get up early or sleep in late? Sometimes I get up at 5:30. But I really like sleeping in, too. XD
8. What are some of your favorite books? Shadow of the Bear, LotR, The Hobbit, E. Nesbit books, etc.
9. Have you seen any of the Star Wars movies? I've seen IV, but Erestor's told me (in all of it's wonderful detail) about the others.
10. List three of your favorite Star Wars Characters: Anakin, Obi Wan Kenobi (sp?), C3-PO
11. Do you like to play music or do you like to listen to music? Both.
12. Are you big on sports? YES!!!!!!!!!!!
13. Do you read a lot? *snickers* I think you know what I'll say.
14. Do you like fantasy? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Sorry, it's late at night.
15. Have you ever had a caption contest on your blog? Yes.
16. Do you sing a lot? Oh, yeah.
I tag...
Earwen,
Saerwen,
and Nahla.
Goodnight, y'all!
Izori
1 comment:
2 of my sisblings were born in the year of the rat.
I was born in the year of the tiger!
Love,]
Vellvin.
Post a Comment