So that mom could do taxes, Dad took all of us kids to Chuck E. Cheese today! We had an awesome time!! My favorite game is probably the Star Wars one, but there are some other good ones. Unfortunately, I only got to play two games because Erestor 'borrowed' my last tokens ('I'll return them! You owe me three, remember that!' 'Yeah. Whatever you say')...but minor detail!
And the prayer request...you know how I was so glad that last week's accompaniment class was postponed because of the snow because my music was at my teacher's room and I hadn't practiced at ALL? Well...it's been rescheduled to tomorrow. And when I told my teacher I had left my music there on Tuesday, we looked and couldn't find it anywhere. And she was sure I had left it too. So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pray for me that I could somehow find my music, or somehow that the class would be canceled again, or SOMETHING drastic! If you did, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks!
[a very worried] Izori
No comments:
Post a Comment