Here are the rules:
1. List 8 stories or books you'd like to live in. (for two weeks)
2. List eight other bloggers who deserve this award.
3. Comment on their blog, and let them know they've won an award.
This is going to be a really hard choice, but okay...
1. Lord of the Rings
2. Peter Pan
3. Chronicles of Narnia
4. Warriors books (only if I could be a cat, though. Wouldn't be much fun if I was a human)
5. Fairest
6. The Door Within Trilogy
7. Robin Hood
8. Aargh! I can't choose! Um...The Landon Snow Series.
And I tag:
Catherine WhiteRose
Saerwen
tinydancer
J.T. Norlander
igirl
Kendrabelle
Lady Milisande Awnia Grim
Enna-Rin
Sorry if you were already tagged. This award/tag has been around the block a bit.
Izori

1 comment:
I love Peter Pan! Lol And Narnia.. What is the Warriors?
Thanks for tagging me!
Milisande
Post a Comment