Saturday, February 20, 2010

Writer's Daybook

Writer's Daybook
Entry 8 or 9. I'll go with 9.

What time is it...3:11 PM

I'm feeling...a little overwhelmed.

Outside is...Snow. I'm sick of it now. Anyone want some snow? 'Cause it's free for the taking! Just grab it out of my front yard! jk, lol.

Today I...went to the alpaca meeting. Alpacas are so...so...unlovable. They don't even look cute. And they're so skitterish! I'm actually kind of afraid of them. Horses are so much more easy to deal with, and less frightening, and more loving, and more cute, and more fun, and less persnickety, and less...

I am hearing...silence. Blessed silence. I should make a poem about that.

I am hoping...that I'll get everything done today! I already wrote some of the script for my friends today (I'm feeling a little guilty--haven't worked on it in so long). And I'd also like to make quartet arrangements for Danny Boy. Might use them for a little singing group, but it's mainly for fun.

I'm looking forward to...when Galdor gets up from his nap. That's when I get to play the piano, because if I play it now it'll wake him up. And no one wants a cranky baby on the loose!

I am glad that...I got to sleep in today.

What I'm currently working on writing-wise...screenplay.

What I just finished reading...gee, I haven't read in such a long time...'Castaways of the Flying Dutchman' I suppose

What I'm hoping to read...The Adventures of Tintin all over again. Like Ehra, I'm really into them!

Writing buddy who I talked to last...igirl. For real. I saw her yesterday. Briefly, of course. :(

Writing tip of the week...I would say don't procrastinate, but then you could call me a humbug. So...uh, don't procrastinate.

Number of words I wrote this week...maybe 1,000.

What time is it...3:18 PM

No comments: