For that matter, what is a blog? What an interesting word...blog.
This is one of Izori's most esteemed and long-lived characters, Ehra. Let me tell you, it hasn't been easy. Did you know that Izori is...well...interesting to work with? As in, a little crazy?
Well, she is. She's had me switch roles at least three times. Once, I was a poor serf. Then I was a kind of middle-class person. Now I'm a high-end character! Will she ever make up her mind?!
Oh, yeah, and now Izori's decided that my name really is Ehrathiwel. At least that isn't as bad as poor Maki's name change...now it's Maethar! He really doesn't mind though, and even I think that Maethar suits him better.
I was listening to a horror story from Elizabeth. Izori killed her off! Of course, she--oh, right. She probably doesn't want me to tell you any spoilers. Or at least that's what she calls them.
Well, Izori is kind of pressed for time today, not to mention she's coming down with a cough, and her wrists are bothering her. (My goodness, will her ailments never end?!). She's going to be helping out in the cooking area for a Date Night in church, and she'll be attending a babyshower before that. So she asked me to do her Writer's Daybook for her. Therefore, all of these answers are mine, and not hers.
What time is it...past sunfall.
I'm feeling...confused by this newfangled laptop of Izori's!
Outside is...Maethar, Abriel, Karo, and Durain having a snowball fight.
Today I...figured out working a laptop! Thank goodness Izori taught me how to type.
I am hearing...Aera jabbering away. Seriously, why did Izori have to make her so annoying? She just talks and talks and talks...
I am hoping...that Aera will stop talking!!
I'm looking forward to...Aera going to bed.
I am glad that...my wish was granted! She stopped talking!
What I'm currently working on writing-wise...a mere poem.
What I just finished reading...The Adventures of Tintin. A very good cartoon book.
What I'm hoping to read...The Adventures of Tintin all over again.
Writing buddy who I talked to last...well, Izori talked to Enna-Rin--oops, Catherine Morland!--on the phone yesterday.
Writing tip of the week...have someone else other than you edit your book. Like your character for instance.
Number of words I wrote this week...you mean Izori? Maybe four thousand.
What time is it...still past sunfall.
Yours very respectfully,
Ehrathiwel Miren
1 comment:
Wow, Izori wrote almost four thousand words? Impressive. I'm writing a few stories but I don't think I make four thousand words a week! Maybe I'll have to ask my readers. :D
Post a Comment