Cool Fashion Tag:
1. Skinny jeans or flare jeans?: I DON'T like skinny jeans, so I guess that would mean flare.
2. Do you like graphic tees?: idk.
3. What is your favorite store?: I don't shop often enough to have a favorite store. Salvation Army, I suppose.
4. Do you prefer the Preppy look or Gothic look?: Preppy over Gothic, definitely.
5. The Mall or the thrift store?: thrift store, but malls are fun. They're like a treat because I only go about once ever year and a half. No kidding.
6. Do you wear makeup?: Occasionally I wear mascara. But I think I'm allergic to it or something, so it's rare. I have really weird skin.
7. What is your style like?: Kind of casual, but I LOVE medieval stuff. I wish I could wear it without being asked if I came out of a time machine! ;)
8. Do you wear designer clothes?: Of course I do! Uh...if you count ME as the designer, then yes.
9. What type of shoes are you addicted to?: I really like high heels, but since I'm kind of tall...yeah. I'd prefer not to look like a giant, thank you very much.
10. Do you like dresses?: Yeppers.
11. What type of plaid do you prefer?: Ooh! You should totally see our family's hunting tartan! It's absolutely WONDERFUL! Our royal tartan, however, isn't.
I tag...
all of my lady followers!
No comments:
Post a Comment