Introducing a new contest that I have gotten myself into...*drumroll*
You want to go to a really great blog? Then go HERE, to The Cornet Crazie's! When you go, and when you decide that you like it and follow it, leave a comment and tell her that I sent ya!
Hi, it's Emma. From now on, every Monday on my blog Summer Girl will feature a new weekly event called Commenter's Monday. In this event, I will post about one commenter that I think deserves the post. The first part: why I chose them to be featured on Commenter's Monday. Second: a short interview with them. Third: A snapshot of their blog. Please visit to see this! Go to http://summergirl-ew.blogspot.com. Thanks!
1 comment:
Hi, it's Emma. From now on, every Monday on my blog Summer Girl will feature a new weekly event called Commenter's Monday. In this event, I will post about one commenter that I think deserves the post. The first part: why I chose them to be featured on Commenter's Monday. Second: a short interview with them. Third: A snapshot of their blog.
Please visit to see this! Go to http://summergirl-ew.blogspot.com. Thanks!
~Emma~~
Post a Comment