Oh. My. Goodness. It is snowing so hard out there. It's been snowing since yesterday morning, and I cannot walk in the snow. Seriously. I'm 5 feet, 5 1/2 inches, and I can't walk in it. It's AMAZING!!! NOTHING LIKE THIS AREA HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE!! AAAAAAAHHHH! WE HAVE GOTTEN SO MUCH SNOW!!!!! I BELIEVE WE'RE BREAKING RECORDS!
Ahem.
WRITER'S DAYBOOK
Entry 7
What time is it...1:17 PM
I'm feeling...excited
Outside is...TONS AND TONS OF SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!
Today I...woke up to SNOW and played outside in it, and came inside and read a really good sci-fi book.
I am hearing...hullabaloo in the kitchen.
I am hoping...that I can continue construction on my snow tunnel.
I'm looking forward to...playing in the snow!
I am glad that...it snowed.
What I'm currently working on writing-wise...nuthin'.
What I just finished reading...'Larklight' by Phillip Reese. I think it's by him, at least.
What I'm hoping to read...more Warriors books.
Writing buddy who I talked to last...igirl. I haven't really talked to her, but she's the most recent that I've seen.
Writing tip of the week...Take a break and play outside in this wonderful, amazing, snow!
Number of words I wrote this week...nada.
What time is it now?: 1:21 PM
Oh, yes, and Lady Milisande Awnia Grim, to answer your question: 'Warriors' is a series by Erin Hunter about wild cats. They're very good, with the exception that some of their ideas can get a little like Buddhism or New Ageism.
Izori
No comments:
Post a Comment