Saturday, November 7, 2009

Writers Daybook

WRITER'S DAYBOOK
Entry 3

What time is it...5:39 PM

I'm feeling...Tired, but happy. And hungry!

Outside is...dark and cold.

Today I...watched Mom and Luthien run a Fun Run 1 mile race, and wrote.

I am hearing...Mom and Erestor talking in the kitchen, and Mom ringing a bell.

I am hoping...that I can get comfortably ahead in NaNoWriMo

I'm looking forward to...church tomorrow.

I am glad that...DAD'S RADIATION AND CHEMO ARE OVER!! Actually, they ended on Monday, but *blushes* I didn't get around to posting it until now.

What I'm currently working on writing-wise...'Clouds' (working title)

What I just finished reading...Nothing. I haven't read a book in a while.

What I'm hoping to read...Isle of Fire by Wayne Thomas Batson

What time is it now...5:42 PM

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

Hello! I wanted to tell you I love writing too. I am in the midst of writing a fantasy, they're my favorite kind of book. It has a lot of work to be done on it, but it is great fun and someday I am going to be an author!

Kayleen