Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Reformation Day!

Here is the Wikipedia explanation of Reformation Day. We celebrate this instead of Halloween, because of the occult and basically the holiday in honor of death is something we do NOT want to mix with as Christians.

And it makes sense, too! As children of the Lord and Giver of Life, we don't want to celebrate death, do we?

No, I thought not.

So instead of going trick-or-treating, we're (hopefully) going to a soccer game and then I guess we'll just hang out around the house. Although maybe we won't because there are quite a bunch of Halloween-celebrating younger kids in our neighborhood that would probably ring our doorbell if we had a huge sign with the words: 'DO NOT RING ON OUR DOORBELL' on our door.

=)

...=)

Hmmm, I think I'll experiment with something...

(.) (.)
0
|___|

Man, that looks weird.

Anyway...

HAPPY REFORMATION DAY!!!


1 comment:

Eldarwen said...

Happy Reformation Day as well, Izori!

~Eldarwen