Wednesday, February 3, 2010

HILARIOUS!!

I got this link over at Melian's blog HERE. It's a mad lib for LotR, and here is what I got.

One spring day, Frodo was singing quietly while leaning against a big Irish Tin Whistle near a road in the Shire. In the distance, he saw the faint sound of a cazoo galumphing. Who's coming up the paint brush ? He wondered. As the galumphing came closer, Frodo could hear the clicking of horse tail and the hilarious sounds of a bagel moving up the road. A deep shy voice rose above the clatter: The roller blades goes ever on and on. Down through the ceiling where it began... the raspy voice rang. Sauroman! Frodo cried. He quickly jumped up and flipped towards the paint brush to greet the famous opera singer.

HERE's the site.

Izori

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Ha ha! I did it. Mine was really weird.