Thursday, February 4, 2010

I found a new hobby!!

Okay. I'm sitting in front of the computer, welts on my hands, face camouflage smeared all over my face, snow pants on, and my wrists hurting like crazy. Guess what I was doing!

I played air-soft. For the first time. And I was the only girl. I borrowed this not-so-great gun from one of Erestor's friends, and fifteen of us picked teams, spread out in the woods behind our house, and commenced pelting people.

There were quite a few boundary disputes and arguments over rules at first, and then we just decided that one team would defend a fort while the other team tried to take it. I was on the take-over team both times, and both times we won! I was the first person in the fort one time.

So it was really awesome. Now I smell like a camp-fire, because we were roasting hot dogs.

Of course, air-soft isn't as awesome as laser tag, but it's pretty cool!

Izori

6 comments:

Charity Nee said...

hey izori, guess what - i'm scottish presbyterian too!! i also have cherokee, irish, and some german blood in me. i thought that was so cool!! and i like your blog~
i'm followin you!!
jessica faith

Izori said...

Cool! Thanks for following, Jessica Faith!

Hannah Marie said...

I've tagged you!

Christian Miles said...

Aww, sounds fun! I love air-soft!
=)

Taylor said...

That sounds awesome! I've never played air soft, but I would love to! Invite me over next time!

Catherine WhiteRose ~*~ said...

I really enjoy Re-Ball. It's like airsoft, but the balls are rubber and are about the size of gumballs. Glad you had fun! :)

Princess Catherine ~*~