Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tagged by Elrania!

This is a really fun tag where you have to answer with just one word!

Where is your cell phone?

None.

Significant other?
None.

Your mother?
Familyroom

Your father?
upstairs

Your favorite thing?
LotR

Your dream last night?
livestock!

Your favorite drink?
water

What room are you in?
Computer

Your hobby?
singing

Your fear?
CTS

Where do you want to be in 6 years?
married

Where were you last night?
home.

Something you aren't?
dead!

Wish list item?
none.

Last thing you did?
talk

What are you wearing
clothes!

TV?
yeppers

Name one of your pets:
none

Friends?
away.

Your life?
painful

Your mood?
tired

Missing someone?
no

Drinking?
water

Your car?
none

Something you are not wearing?
makeup

Your favorite store?
none

Your favorite color?
silver

When was the last time you cried?
years

Where do you go over and over?
bed

Favorite place to eat?
home

Favorite place I'd like to be right now?
Rohan

And now I tag...

Saerwen

igirl

Nahla

Enna-Rin

Oh, and we watched the first half of the extended edition of 'Return of the King' last night! Can anyone tell me, what's the difference between the extended edition and the normal one?

Izori

P.S. In the tag, CTS stands for carpal tunnel syndrome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The extended editions have about 50 minutes to an hour of movie time (as well as 20 min. of credits). The second half of RotK has most of the added on stuff.

And in answer to your poll question, I voted other because you found me!

Love ya! Melian

Catherine Morland said...

Thank you! I'll do it...as soon as I can. ;) I found your blog because you told me about it in person!