"When you do the common things of life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."--George Washington Carver
Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's really cool Izori!! I didn't know you were in a band...What kind of music do you play/sing?~Eldarwen Failariel~
That's pretty awesome! :)
Totaly Cool!!! =D What songs do you sing and is it going to be on a cd?
A band? awesome!!!!!
I feel honored to be in it with you. The recording went really well. :)
You're a really good singer, Ta.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's really cool Izori!! I didn't know you were in a band...
What kind of music do you play/sing?
~Eldarwen Failariel~
That's pretty awesome! :)
Totaly Cool!!! =D What songs do you sing and is it going to be on a cd?
A band? awesome!!!!!
I feel honored to be in it with you. The recording went really well. :)
You're a really good singer, Ta.
Post a Comment