Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tagged by Eldarwen!

Trivia Tag

Describe the cover of your favorite book without looking at it.
Sea-green with silver words 'Bible'--obviously this book is the Bible.

Describe the cover of your favorite movie without looking
Picture of a wardrobe design (the wardrobe from Narnia, to be exact) in red, and it says on the front: 'Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe'.
(I would have described Fellowship of the Ring, but it came from Netflix, which just sends the DVD without a cover in a red envelope. Therefore, I don't know what that cover looks like.


Name the main character's full name in your favorite book.
Well, He has an awful lot of names...I Am, God, Yahweh, Yeshua, Lord, Jesus, Lamb of God, Light of the World...I could go on and on.


Name the weather at your home (or wherever you are).
Dark and cold.


Are you writing a book?
Actually, I'm writing several.
What is your character's name?
Their names are Ehra, Ben, Kaela, Josh, Lindsey, Elizabeth, Moìra, and more.
What race is your character?
They're all humans.

Name three things near you that are green.
Erestor's shirt, my dress, and a pencil.
Last question: What is your favorite thing to do?
Reading, writing, running, playing soccer, playing the Bionicle Glatorian Arena II Game (yes, my brother got me into that stuff), taking pictures, swimming, boogy-boarding, fishing, visiting other worlds via books :).


Okay, THIS is the last question: Did you like answering the questions above?
Yes.

Now I tag...

Tatiana

Ëarwen

J.T. Norlander

Saerwen





1 comment:

Eldarwen said...

Thanks for doing it, Izori! :)

~Eldarwen Failariel~