Soooooo...Elves or Dwarves? Which one do you like better?
My opinion...I don't have one. I mean, I really like Elves (dude, I am one! Just look at my profile and you'll see it--occupation: Elven-Scribe!), but in FotR (Fellowship of the Ring) I really liked Gimli...and I can't let him down. So it's tied for me!
P.S. Thank you to Tatiana, who gave me the idea for this debate. I was clueless about what I should debate about, but then she came up with our subject! Thanks again, Ta.
Izori
9 comments:
Cool! I like elves and dwarves!! =D
I definitely like elves better. Gimli has always gotten on my nerves (no offense to anyone, this is just my personal opinion) and I never really liked him. :/ But I am in love with Haldir! Did I just say that out-loud? *giggles* I also like Arwen. Frodo is awesome, too, but he's a hobbit and this debate is about dwarves and elves. :)
~Eldarwen
Ooo...I really like Gimli, but I like both Legolas and Arwen, so...oh, I can't choose! But, for the sake of debate, I'll choose Elves...for now. I'm kinda in the elf mood.
Dwarves all the way! Especially yodeling ones! ;) Great job on the Tribe Building Contest, by the way. You are awesome.
Definitely elves, for me :) :)
Thanks! And thanks for commenting too!
Uhhh, when I took the lord of the rings race quiz I was an elf. (Teehe)But I like pixies or fairies the best. So my comment is going to be for....
(Elves vs. Dwarves?Elves vs. Dwarves?Elves vs. Dwarves?, EENY MEENY MINEY MO)
Dwarves already!
Ok there :)
Elves are by far the awesomest.:) Gimli was funny & cool in his own sort of way, but just about any character (especially Legolas, Haldir, & Arwen:) will beat Gimli any day.:)
Hmm... In most fiction you don't have one without the other! I think both races complement each other, and thus, they're both locked in a stalemate for me. =)
Nice post!
Post a Comment