Thursday, October 1, 2009

Miscellaneous Stuff (all neatly numbered!)

#1. I haven't been posting much of my Elandai book, have I! Sorry about that, but I've decided to put my attention to two writing projects: Sarea, and the script for the movie my friends and I are making. I'm NOT quitting Elandai, but I'm just telling you not to expect a whole bunch of chapters.

#2. The singing group I'm in recorded for the first time today!!!

#3. Songaia (the next third of my book) is going good! I have so many characters that it's hard to keep track of them now.

#4. WE'RE GOING TO WATCH LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, but I'm SO excited!!!! We got 'The Fellowship of the Rings' from Netflix in the mail yesterday. We're planning to watch it on Friday night. Luthien and Galdor are going to be in bed while we watch it (they're too young) so Erestor and I are trying hard not to mention watching a movie in front of them.

4 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Have you ever seen them before, Izori? If you haven't, they're very good, you'll love every minute!

~Eldarwen Failariel~

Izori said...

Never seen them before!

Eldarwen said...

Oh my! Well, did you like FOTR??? It's my fav movie, but my fav book is TTT.

~Eldarwen Failariel~

Anonymous said...

Hey, We get Netflix to. We just watched Friendly Persusian from them. =D Good for you & Erestor, You don't want Luthien And Galdor feel left out. =D Have fun.