Woke up on Saturday and my arm hurt. I just thought I had slept on it awkwardly, but then it got a tad worse during the day. It still hurts now, on Monday. I don't know what caused it.
So therefore I'm not shooting tonight. Phooey.
I've had aches and pains mysteriously popping up like this before. Sometimes my knee hurts, other times my shin, once my eye...it goes on and on, and all of them without a cause that I know of. It's a little annoying. But it's really good my leg doesn't hurt, because I have a big soccer game on Wednesday!
6 comments:
The same exact thing happened to me last night! OMgosh! I wake up with aches and pains all the time. Sometimes, I wake up sick and then it goes away after lunch. Weird right?
~Eldarwen Failariel~
I hope your arm stops hurting!
Yeah...and painful. Not to mention Luthien shut my elbow in the door as I was waving goodbye to Dad and Erestor as they were headed out for shooting. I'm more to blame...I'm so much taller than Luthien she probably couldn't see that I was waving.
Oh, I'll be praying that it gets better, Izori! I got my leg shut in the car door once. Narthea (my older sister) was getting in the car and I was sitting in the front (the car only has two doors, but you can get in the back if you pull up the seats) and she didn't know my leg was sticking out after she got in so she just pulled the door closed. We thought my leg might've been broken, but thankfully, it wasn't! I just got a HUGE bruise on it! I'm sorry about your arm!
~Eldarwen Failariel~
Man oh man oh cats alive!!! I am sorry about that!!! I have that somtimes to only it is usually a really bad pain in my back so I cant stand. I hope you feel better!
Ow! That sounds painful!
Luthien isn't very strong, and she didn't close the door much. Only hurt for a few minutes.
Post a Comment