Saturday, October 3, 2009

Did you know my little sis is an author? Neither did I.

Just for fun, I asked Luthien some author-ish stuff. Here are her answers.

Her writing name: Kaia-mii

Genre: Science Fiction

Book that she's working on now: 'Chin-chin and Me"

Main characters: Tristan
---------------------------------------------------

LOL! The rest of what she said was sort of indecipherable. Even though she's 4, sometimes it's hard to understand her.


6 comments:

Emily Ann said...

That is really funny!

Anonymous said...

Awww... Cute! I love how little children think of such funny things!!

Melian

Brock Eastman said...

Hey there is a big contest with big prizes at http://thequestfortruthbooks.blogspot.com/
Free Hunter Brown Books, Darien's Audio Drama, and Screwtape Audio Drama

Anonymous said...

Ah..That is cute. =D

Anonymous said...

Oh...by the way, (I am not sure if I told you) but I am writeing a story/ book. It is a little on the gooffy side but it is still fun to write. =D

Eldarwen said...

LOL! Little siblings can take you by surprise sometimes, can't they? That is so precious!

~Eldarwen Failariel~