Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Random Stuff

Just finished cleaning out Ana's fishbowl. And actually, I believe that Ana is a boy, so therefore I will call him Ano.

You are probably thinking, "Oh, what a selfless older sister Izori is! She's taking care of Luthien's fish for her!" Well...actually, it's so that Mom and Dad will notice that I'm a responsible young lady and will buy a dog for me for Christmas...okay, it's not really. Luthien's too young to take care of Ano herself, so I do it. And I really like it anyway. I hold conversations with Ano and his room service (the shrimp. Erestor named him Vestus, but I call him Shrimp). Did you know that Shrimp's favorite character in LotR is Gollum? Erm...

Speaking of Christmas...I have my Christmas playlist up on my blog now!! I'm in a really Christmas-y mood. My playlists are at the bottom of my blog, immediately after the 'older posts'. You will have to turn off the first one to listen to my second one (which is the Christmas playlist).

Enjoy,



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get a Dog! =D YEA!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

God Bless You And Your Family,
Saerwen

Catherine WhiteRose ~*~ said...

Happy early Christmas! :)

Catherine ~*~