Q. Subtract 5 years and four months from how old you are. What's you answer?
A. Ummm...I'd be 7 and 10 months.
Q. What's your favorite color?
A. Green, blue, silver.
Q. Do you/have you played any sports? What have you/do you play?
A. I've played baseball, and I'm playing soccer.
Q. Do you write?
A. Yes.
Q. What are your favorite book/movie characters?
A. Murtagh from The Inheritance Series, Legolas, Arwen, Gandalf, Sam, and all the rest from LoTR, Dustfinger from the Inkworld Series, Inigo Montoya from The Princess Bride, and a host of others.
Q. Do you believe in miracles?
A. Very much so.
Q. How many siblings do you have?
A. Three.
Q. Have you ever watched the movie 'Cars'.
A. Yes! It was pretty good!
Q. Do you croquet?
A. Yep. Andrea just taught me. Mucho gracias, Andrea!
Q. How many followers do you have?
A. 2o! (At the time of September 16) Whohoo! I bet that by the time this is published I'll have some more, though!
Q. Are you happy that the tag is over?
A. Maybe...
Now I tag Saerwen, Eruanna, and Tatiana.
No comments:
Post a Comment