Monday, October 12, 2009

Character Sheets: Leela and Lydia

Leela and Lydia--very different, but both loosely based on me! Loosely, I say, because as I have brought up before, my characters have personalities of their own. This time, however, I didn't mean to base them on me. They did that themselves.

Leela is my shy side (sometimes I'm really quiet, other times I'm...not)

name: Leela, Elashi of Fire

age: 15-17 in Sarea.

personal status:
-married: no
-best friend (s): Ehra, Aera, Maki, Karo, Lafael.

appearance:
-hair color: blond-ish red
-eye color: gold
-skin color: fair
-facial features: oval face; slightly pointy, pert nose.
-height: 5'8"
-posture: slight slump.

personality: shy and reserved on the outside, but inside has strong opinions and emotions. Sensitive and gentle. Brave.

weapon: Good with the sword, although she is an extraordinary archer.

fighting style (w/sword): right hand, quick moves.

faults/weaknesses (physical and mental): rarely speaks up when she is against something, a bit timid.

qualities/strengths (physical and mental): physically strong, considerate of others, courageous, willing to listen to other people. Stands up for her twin brother, Maki.

scars/markings (physical): It is assumed she has several from her tough battles, but they are not known.

family:
-father: unknown, dead.
-mother: unknown, dead.
-siblings: Maki (twin)

ancestry: Laith, Latro, and (as later discovered) some Elven [?]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And next up is Lydia, my other side.

name: Lydia

age: between 19-30

personal status:
-married: no
-friends: unknown

appearance:
-hair color: bright red and curly
-eye color: blue
-skin color: very light
-facial features: square jaw, long nose
-height: 5'7"
-posture: straight.

personality: talkative, friendly, merry, though she has a quick wit and a sharp eye.

weapon: food tray (LOL)

fighting style (w/sword): uh...she doesn't have a sword. She has a food tray. But I guess she holds it with both hands, bringing it down with devastating force on someone's head.

faults/weaknesses (physical and mental): loud, quick temper.

qualities/strengths (physical and mental): friendly, intelligent, brave.

scars/markings (physical): Has a whole bunch of freckles.

family:
-father: unknown,
-mother: unknown
-siblings: unknown

ancestry: unknown.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lydia, although she plays an important part in my book, is a supporting character, so we don't know much about her.



P.S. Did you notice that both Leela and Lydia have red hair? I didn't until now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. a food tray? i would like to see how that plays out... :D

MyVersionofArt said...

Great characters! Sounds like your story's really moving along! :)