Saturday, October 24, 2009

Writer's Daybook

I got this idea from a lot of blogs...seems like there are a lot of variations on Daybooks! So I decided to start my own. If you would like to do this too, feel free! All you have to do is answer the questions on your own blog on a day of your choice every week. Confusing? Then watch mine.

I choose Saturday to be the day I do this

WRITER'S DAYBOOK
Entry 1

What time is it...5:11 PM

I'm feeling...pained. I burnt my finger earlier today while pouring hot water :(

Outside is...gray and wet.

Today I...went down to Washington, D.C. with Mom so she could pick up her Marine Corps Marathon bib. She's running it tomorrow!

I am hearing...Luthien watching some Veggie Tales episode in the family room, something breaking in the kitchen (yikes!) and Dad talking.

I am hoping...that I'll be able to write more often and better. I have two scripts due, not to mention my own book.

I'm looking forward to...Spanish class on Monday. I'll be able to ask Tatiana how the editing's going (I must admit, I have been bugging her some about it. I'll try not to be so pushy, Tan!)

I am glad that...I got to go outside in the woods today. Overcast sky, swollen creek, autumn colors in the leaves, and me combine for plenty of adventure...not to mention great pictures! I might post them on my blog.

What I'm currently working on writing-wise...nothing. Not enough time!

What I just finished reading...'Inkdeath' and 'The Two Princesses of Bamarre' (if that is how you spell it)

What I'm hoping to read...One book that I can't remember the title of.

What time is it now...5:25 PM.

Now do you see what I'm talking about?

Probably.



5 comments:

Eldarwen said...

I think I might do it. :) Are you going to make a banner for it?

~Eldarwen

Izori said...

Maybe...

MyVersionofArt said...

I might do that as well, looks fun!

Catherine Morland said...

I'll try to do it!

I can make a banner if you want...

Izori said...

That's great you guys will try to do it!

Rin, *can* you make a banner for me? That would be great!! Despite having a blog, I am still very technically challenged... :)