"When you do the common things of life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."--George Washington Carver
The 'Inkheart' trilogy by Cornelia Funke (Even though you've probably read them already).
The Dragon Keeper Chronicles by: Donita K. Paul is good. The Passages by: Paul Mc Clusker, and Dragons in Our Midst by: Bryan Davis.
You've read hte Wilderking Trilogy!? I own that!! Dobro is hilarious =DAnd I love DRagon Keeper Chronicles!I'd suggest the Archives of Anthropos by John White. GREAT allegorical fantasies!!
Dobro is one of my favorite characters! Oh, I forgot all about the Archives of Anthropos. I've read them and love them!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The 'Inkheart' trilogy by Cornelia Funke (Even though you've probably read them already).
The Dragon Keeper Chronicles by: Donita K. Paul is good. The Passages by: Paul Mc Clusker, and Dragons in Our Midst by: Bryan Davis.
You've read hte Wilderking Trilogy!? I own that!! Dobro is hilarious =D
And I love DRagon Keeper Chronicles!
I'd suggest the Archives of Anthropos by John White. GREAT allegorical fantasies!!
Dobro is one of my favorite characters!
Oh, I forgot all about the Archives of Anthropos. I've read them and love them!
Post a Comment