Saturday, October 10, 2009

NaNoWriMo

Have any of you heard of NaNoWriMo? It's National Novel Writer Month (November is national writer's month, BTW). It's a contest in which you have to write a 50,000 word novel from November 1 to November 30. It's really, really cool. I think there's a NaNoWriMo for kids (12 and under) but the one I'm doing is for 13 and up.

Well, a minute or two ago, I thought that I wouldn't have time to do NaNoWrimo. You know, with schoolwork and all of that. But out of desperate last hope, I asked Mom if I could do it, and she said yes! Here is the link to the website:

www.nanowrimo.org/

Have fun! I sure will!

2 comments:

MyVersionofArt said...

That sounds SOSOSOSOSOSO fun! The other day I was wondering what sort of writing contest I could enter, so I thank you for answering me! :)

Emily Ann said...

Izori, are there any colors that you want in your background?

A while back I asked my Mom if I could do NanoWriMo but she said no. Oh well.