Saturday, October 31, 2009

Writers Daybook

Enna-Rin had given me a perfectly beautiful button for the Daybook...but my computer won't let me copy and paste it for some reason. Maybe it's just being ornery today (the computer, not the button). So, a thank you to Rin, and I'll try to copy/paste next Saturday.

WRITER'S DAYBOOK
Entry 2

What time is it...1:15

I'm feeling...tired. Reason will be later.

Outside is...gray and chilly.

Today I...went to a meeting for a 4-H alpaca club. I'm the secretary. And horses are so much better than alpacas.

I am hearing...water running in the kitchen.

I am hoping...that I get a good start in NaNoWriMo tomorrow!!!!!

I'm looking forward to...NaNoWriMo...and watching Return of the King hopefully soon.

I am glad that...I got to watch 'The Two Towers' last night! Luthien and Galdor went to bed, and then we watched it!! It was awesome. Eldarwen, you're right, Haldir's AWESOME *sniff*.

What I'm currently working on writing-wise...Sarea

What I just finished reading...'Five Children and It' by E. Nesbit.

What I'm hoping to read...Return of the King (for the fifth time)

What time is it now...1:19

No comments: