Common with most young, unpublished authors, I find that I often wander from writing one book to the next very often. I would get a 'brilliant idea', write some of it down, and then forget about it. When I remembered, I wouldn't feel like writing, and would have no attachment for the book. So then I would move on to the next great idea, which would end up to be a dead end, and then the process would repeat itself over and over again.
However, just a half an hour ago, when I was standing on the front porch feeling the breeze and the sun, I realized that I hadn't worked on Sarea in nearly two days. Instead, I had been working on another idea I had come up with while visiting Enna-Rin (had a whole bunch of fun over at your house, Rin!). And for some odd reason I felt really lonely for my good old book that I will have been working on for nearly a year come December.
So I guess I've found the book that I'll really be sticking with. And it's moving along at a pretty steady clip. I just feel really guilty because I had my poor main character...well, I won't tell you that because that is considered a spoiler.
3 comments:
lol. ditto that. :P
Glad you had fun, Izori!
Are you going along with the 'you-know-what-plan' for Sarea? ;) (!) And are you continuing 'the nixie one'? I've been working on the Russia one.
No, I'm not doing the you-know-what plan with Sarea.
And I'm definitely planning on continuing the one about the Nixie. Your Russian one was awesome; glad you're working on that!
Post a Comment