Okay...I know that this has little to do with fantasy, but do you like sunsets or sunrises?
I like sunsets. They're so pretty, with all the red and gold. Go up to Cape Cod and see the sunset there...it's gorgeous! But it's soooooooo fast! You can actually see the sun sinking toward the horizon. I also think sunrises are pretty, though.
I like sunrises because it's the start of a new day. A new day that you can tell people about Jesus, be kind to someone, make something right that you did wrong the day before, etc. Each time the Sun comes up I remember how big my God is and how much He cares about me because He is willing to make the sun rise for me! :) It makes me get all fuzzy and warm inside just thinking about it! lol :D
4 comments:
I like sunrises because it's the start of a new day. A new day that you can tell people about Jesus, be kind to someone, make something right that you did wrong the day before, etc. Each time the Sun comes up I remember how big my God is and how much He cares about me because He is willing to make the sun rise for me! :) It makes me get all fuzzy and warm inside just thinking about it! lol :D
~Eldarwen
I like the Sunset, but...I love the sunrise more. =D
God Bless You And Your Family,
Saerwen
I like sunsets as well! If you want to join a contest check out my blog!
I like sunrise because I love getting into a blanket and sitting at my window with a book and watching it.
Post a Comment