What is your favorite childhood memory?
Maybe going to Busch Gardens or getting to watch LoTR. Those are both recent, though.What is your favorite junk food?
I don't really like junk food...I guess icecream--no, brownies! LOVE BROWNIES!!
When is your Birthday?
May 20.
Do you like to sing in public?
Sorta...
What is your favorite time of day?
Early morning when no one else is up, or later at night.
Do you have an active brain?
Some people don't think I do, but yes, my brain is very active!!
Do you like sports?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahem. Yes, I like sports.
When was the last time you danced? (any kind)
A few minutes ago, when the Angels just beat the Yankees in baseball in the 12 inning. I'm not really an Angels fan (I'm a National fan, actually) but I don't like the Yankees...so I was rooting for the Angels. And they won!
Have you ever had a seven course meal?
Ummm...yes, I believe I have. At my cousin's wedding. No wait, that was five course. So no, I haven't.
Are you a shy person?
One side of me is shy, the other is...not.
Do you like to wrestle?
Yeah.
What is your favorite past-time?
Writing, reading, playing soccer (or any sport, really) hanging out with my friends, shooting, blogging, and a lot more.
Writing, reading, playing soccer (or any sport, really) hanging out with my friends, shooting, blogging, and a lot more.
Do you want to live in the city or country?
COUNTRY!
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Author/Mom/Singer
Are you getting tired of this tag?
Sort of.
Are you an aunt/uncle?
No.
What are you most thankful for?
That God is in control of everything. It's sort of hard to remember in such a chaotic family...
Are you happy this tag has only two more questions?
Not really. I like being tagged!
What is your favorite website?
I don't know. Maybe bionicle.com. (I'm sorry--I have a brother.)
did you enjoy this tag?
Yep!And now I tag...
Anyone who has ever played soccer.
[too lazy to put my signature here]
Izori
2 comments:
I awarded you.
I saw! Thank you!
Post a Comment