Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tagged and Awarded by Rin!

Thank you, Enna-Rin!

Award:





Rules:

1. You can only give this award to one (1) person, make sure that either you tag someone you know that is random, or someone you’d like to see be random, or at least try!
2. You have to write a post of the minimum of 150 words, this post must follow the rules and be VERY random
4. You can only have a minimum of 4 subjects, but if you can PLEASE do more then 4 it makes it all the better because it’s all the more random!
5. Have fun and don’t break the rules!

Alright, here I go...

My family and I went to church today and the sermon was really good! Pastor Dan is a really great preacher. And then my friends and I worked on a play. It's about this family with a whole bunch of kids going on a camping trip. I'm in charge of writing the script, naturally. I like writing a lot! I think I've been writing since I was...six, maybe. My first book was stories about cats and dogs--like this cat called Mittens who played with a ball of string. I had more cat stories than dog stories because the only pets I've had were two cats and a gazillion hermit crabs. Not at one time, of course. The hermit crabs were all one after the other, and so were the cats (Nile and Max). When Nile died at age 17, our aunt and uncle gave us Max. We kept him for a while, but then he had to get put down. I'm hoping that we'll move to a farm and be able to get a whole bunch of animals, but now our house is too small for six people and an animal. That's why we were looking to move this summer, but Dad got cancer so we decided not to move. We actually had a house picked out when we called it off. Mom and Dad's anniversary is in just a week or so, too!

There, I think that's random enough!

And I tag...Tatiana!



2 comments:

iGirl said...

Wahoo! Does that men I'm random or you'd like me to be?

Izori said...

I think you're sort of random.